The Skier's Edge UK, trading as Cloche UK Limited, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Cloche UK Limited of 21 New Street, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2BP
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.skiersedge.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion for The Skier's Edge UK / Cloche UK Limited and when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
Where we store your personal data
All data collected is stored on our secure database. No one else has access to this. We do not disclose any details to any third parties. We do not keep a record of any payment details. All payment details are destroyed immediately after the transaction has been processed.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post or telephone, if you allow us to do so. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you with information about goods and services relevant to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosure of your information
If information is required by a third party so that we may fulfill any order obligations, we will request your permission. If this permission is not granted your personal data and information will not be shared with any third parties.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by choosing the unsubscribe link on all our emails. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. The only data that we hold is the information set out on our brochure request form.
"Both my self and my friends that have used the machine have found that even with a small amount of use our carving technique has improved immensely and people I ski with who were far better than me all commented on the improvement especially as I am still right behind them at the end of a long days skiing fantastic very impressed with my purchase."
E P Cooper • Lincolnshire
I was very pleased with the advice I received when enquiring about which model to choose and eventually settled on the Big Mountain with All mountain Master. Having placed the order I was very impressed with the speedy delivery (next day!).
I will happily recommend the skiers edge as an effective training aid to anyone thinking of a purchase and as I work at the local Dry Ski Slope I expect to recommend it quite a few times!
Stuart Marsom • Polegate